Dubarry of Ireland is a premium performance lifestyle brand of footwear and clothing. We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator, to help strengthen our marketing team, to be responsible for coordinating brand marketing, advertising and promotional activities. This position will be based at our European offices in De Meern(UT).
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Fluent spoken and written German
- Experience managing brand social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our content
- Understanding of basic online marketing and Google tools, including SEO, SEA and Google analytics
- Working knowledge of Magento and Mailchimp would be an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Indesign would be a plus
- You must be pro-active, flexible and capable of multi-tasking
- Be hard working and prepared to go the extra distance when required
- A team player who is also able show the initiative to work autonomously
- Flexibility to perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time
- Live in the Utrecht/De Meern area
Online media & Social media
- Translation of product information, create and add blog content to the Dubarry Webshop
- Maintain the seasonal website sale section
- Create and maintain strategy to grow the email marketing database
- Translate, publish dealer & consumer mailings
- Maintain the dealer lists
- Assist with online media campaigns
- Build relationships with bloggers/influencers and create influencer marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, channel growth and engagement.
- Create regular posting schedules for the German social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
- Explore, coordinate and execute marketing activities around our (key) show circuit events
- Manage the PR activity relating to press and media relations – Translate, publish and distribute our international press releases
- Build and maintain our relationship with key online and offline media contacts as well as market influencers.
- Assist our sales teams and retail customerswith questions related to Point of Sale and trade promotion requests
- Assist our sales team in Pre Season Sell-In periods
- Book advertising space in high profile publications
- Build up a relation with account managers of print magazines
Dubarry of Ireland is a premium performance lifestyle brand of footwear, clothing, bags and accessories.
The Head Office is in Ireland and you will be working at the European offices in De Meern.
Job type: Part time 32 hours , Full time 40 hours
Start Date: February 2017
Place: De Meern (UT)
How to Apply:
If you would like to become part of a growing workforce and possess great people skills, please feel free to forward your resumé/curriculum vitae to email@example.com